Natures Composites Classic deck board is durable, long-lasting, and low-maintenance. Get the look and feel of wood without the worries! Our Classic decking is as durable as it is beautiful. It can withstand extreme temperatures (cold or hot) making it perfect for any climate. Classic deck board is insect resistant and it won’t twist, rot, splinter, or sag like other wood and wood composite products. Our BioPreferred USDA Certified decking is made from annually renewable wheat straw cellulose and clean recycled HDPE plastics (milk jugs). It’s the perfect solution for residential, commercial and HOA deck projects.
- Made from wheat straw cellulose and clean recycled HDPE plastic (milk jugs)
- Smooth wood-like finish with non-reflective surface
- Scalloped board with grooved edge accepts current hidden fastener technology
- Low maintenance, no painting or staining required
- Resists insect damage, won't warp, rot or splinter
- Perfect for residential, commerical and HOA applications
- 20 year limited warranty on residential products
12 ft Board 15.78
16 ft Board 20.98
$1.32 per ft is less than most wood products!
Color: Augusta Red