If superior deck framing is what you need then you’ve come to the right place. We offer Trex Elevations steel framing and pressure treated Southern Yellow Pine. These two products are preferable to other framing materials, because of their strength and durability. Trex Elevations works well with all Trex Decking products including Trex RainEscapes. And our pressure treated Pine is resistant to rot, mold, and decay.
Trex Elevations Steel Deck Framing
Swap wood for steel to create a remarkably stable and consistently flat structure on which to build a high-performance deck–something a warp- prone wood deck frame could only dream about. Wood framing splits, warps and shifts over time, leading to an uneven surface in the deck boards above. The dimensionally stable steel of Trex Elevations stays in place, giving you consistently flat decking.
- Longer spans allow for fewer posts and less obstructed views
- Optional galvanized steel posts for the sturdiest elevated decks
- Allows for everything from curves to extended cantilevers to angled corners
- Dimensionally stable steel stays where you install it–no warping
- Consistent dimensions mean a level run from house to edge
- Precision engineering ensures the flat finished surface that wood simply can’t
- Non-combustible material has Class 1A fire rating and is compliant with the Wildland-Urban Interface and California State and San Diego County fire code
- Rot- and termite-proof steel lasts much longer than wood
- Free of pressure-treating chemicals
- Will not warp, rot or split like wood
- Contains a minimum of 25% recycled steel and is a 100% renewable resource
- Backed by the Trex® 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty
- Works beautifully with the Trex® RainEscape® drainage system
ProWood Pressure Treated Lumber
ProWood framing pressure-treated lumber is so easy to work with, great to look at, and stands up to the toughest conditions. With ProWood framing, finish any deck in style by customizing your look with our pressure-treated components. They’re not only environmentally friendly and resistant to termites and decay; they’re durable, functional and beautiful.
Dura-Color is the latest advancement in pressure treated lumber. Dura Color is treated with an EPA-registered waterborne wood preservative system and is backed by a lifetime limited warranty against termite attack and fungal decay.
Dura Color benefits include:
- More fade resistance compare to dyes
- Looks new for a longer period of time
- Natural wood characteristics remain visible (not painted or stained over)